Eric McGehearthy is the Founder and CEO at GlobeRunner SEO here in Dallas. Founded in 2008, Globerunner is one of the fastest growing online marketing companies in Texas. Additionally, Eric is an award winning sculptor, his work having been exhibited in galleries and museums across the US, and he is an advocate for people with learning disabilities.
1. Volunteer speaking engagements.
2. Articles published in major publications.
3. Social media, building large networks and sharing valuable content.
4. Importance of the corporate thought leadership platform.
5. Proper use of controversial topics to build the conversation.
6. Thought leadership platforms with the highest barrier-to-entry (e.g. getting a book published by a publisher) will continue to carry the most weight from an effectiveness point of view.
Best Business Advice
Developing the metrics that will enable you to run your business by the numbers.
Most Significant Personal Habit
Finish! Many entrepreneurs start well but don’t follow through with a strong finish.
Business Leadership Books
Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us ~ by Daniel Pink
Peak: How Great Companies Get Their Mojo From Maslow ~ by Chip Conley
How Will You Measure Your Life? ~ by Clayton Christensen
Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds and Actions ~ by Guy Kawasaki
Where to find Eric
http://www.ericmcgehearty.com/ (Art & Sculpture)